Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 1995 23:30:07 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        multimedia@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        multimedia@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Multimedia section on FreeBSD 2.1 CDROM

The good news: I am thinking about having a multimedia hierarchy on
the 2.1 CDROM.  It can contain anything of interest to FreeBSD
multimedia folks, including non-copyrighted music, audio effects,
animations, video, etc.  The deadline for all submissions is Saturday,
October 7th.  I regret not being able to grant more time than that,
but the CD will be going off to mastering on the 8th! :-)

Any submissions should be sent to me or placed in:

	ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/incoming/multimedia

If you place something there, please do at least call it to my
attention.  Thanks!

					Jordan