Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 1995 02:29:33 +0000
From:      Howard Lew <hlew@genome.Stanford.EDU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New Snapshot - Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you for the new snap shot.

I've been trying to get PPP to work without any luck for several days
until I installed the latest snap release.  It was so simple after that.

The problem with the S3 server dumping core is gone!  Yes!  Good job!
Please keep it up.

Just one minor problem... Anyone know anything about the
backspace/delete problem when using Netscape or Mosaic?  I tried toggling
the num-lock but that didn't do anything.

-= Howard =-