Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 1995 03:17:05 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ports

I have a couple questions, I'm using the 2.0.5-alpha

I've ftp, and got all the file from ports-2.0 or current (something like
that)

I've also gotten almost all the files in /distfiles, at 28.8 modem it's
taken along time, before anyone tells me about using auto ftp program
(which is nice feature) I can't. the FreeBSD machine is on a Internal
network. My question is, is there any way to tell when /ports dir get
 changed or files updated?

One other question who would be the person to bug about
/stand/sysinstall  Configure/Packages

I think it needs some fixes! ;)