Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 1996 08:44:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        mrami@minerva.cis.yale.edu, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Age Counter (was Re: Hackers ages)

On Sat, 3 Feb 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Did we find out how old Bruce Evans is as a result of this survey?
> Most of the core team has been curious about this for a long time!
> The currently popular mental image is that of some retired computer
> science teacher living in the australian outback somewhere, but no one
> really knows!  We've never met him, talked to him or seen a picture
> of him, and if Australia had a more active intelligence agency we'd
> probably suspect him of working for them! :-)

	jordan, we are still waiting for your particulars to grace this
list.  not that we are not interested, even intensely interested, in
bruce evans. :^)

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG