Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 03:45:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@at-ga1.hsc.wvu.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail + smrsh + procmail question

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Jeremy Sigmon wrote:

> my .forward looks like this:
> "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/libexec/sm.bin/procmail USER=jsigmon"

    All my .forward says is this:

"|/usr/local/bin/procmail #taob"

    This is with procmail 3.11p4.  smrsh only looks for binaries in
the sm.bin directory, but I've specified the full path because my
.forward file is sometimes read by a non-smrsh sendmail server.  You
can probably get away with simply "|procmail #jsigmon".
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org, taob@ican.net)
Senior Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.