Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 1996 12:56:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   more IOmega JAZ drive problem information

    I recently mailed about the jaz drive problems I'm having
with -current (as of today 11am from sup2).  It seems that the
JAZ drive can be mounted and unmounted as many times as desired,
as long as it has not spun down after 30 minutes of activity.  If
it has done so and is mounted at the time, it will spin back up
and allow itself to be accessed.  However, once unmounted after
spinning back up, it can no longer be mounted.  If it has slept
while not mounted, it also can no longer be mounted.  Anyone have
any ideas?  Anyone looking at tackling this that I could help
debug for?  Thanks!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead