Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 1996 11:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org (Justin T. Gibbs)
Cc:        scsi@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi-diffs.960802.gz now availible

> I've put an updated copy of my scsi diffs in Freefall's incoming
> directory.  These split out the scsi_queue stuff into a separate
> file and pulls some of the crud in scsiconf.h into separate headers
> too.  The includes are still a mess, but this should make it easier
> for people to review the new queue management code since its all in
> one place now.
>
> I also added Jason Thorpe's chio program.

A kernel with the ncr driver in it will not compile, probably a missing
header file (haven't tracked it down yet, just nuked the ncr driver
out of my kernel config).  Something to do with a parse error on scsi_queue
at line 1206 of ncr.c.

I should be up and running on a 2940U any minute now... anything special
you want tested?  [First thing I am going to run is a make world, that
should be done in about 2 hours...]