Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 1996 08:54:29 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nca scsi driver error messages during boot.

As Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

>   Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar
> with the nca driver, so perhaps someone else can look into this?  I think
> pkh did some work on it the last time around.  If no one else pipes up,
> I'll have a look-see and try to give you a work around.

Poul has only commited Serge Vakulenko's updated driver.  However, this
has been in Januar, 1995.

I recently tried to get this driver working on one of the cheap 53C400
cards that accompany each HP ScanJet (these cards pile up in our
office now :), but failed so far.  I could act as a test person for
this driver once i've got it to recognize the card (or i could bring
one over to you during my vacation, Justin ;-).

--
cheers, J"org