Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 1997 07:39:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      "David E. Cross" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-afs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AFS: Legal Status

<aside>it is great to have a mialing list devouted to this :)</aside>

A couple of months ago when interest in this was growing again, I was the
only one I could find with access to a source license, so I contacted
transarc (IBM) about the legal issues of doing a port, and having them
distribute it in a similar fashion as the linux/netbsd port.  I have a TR#
with them, and still am awaiting to hear anything back.

Has anyone else already done this, and hear back yet?
---
David Cross
ACS Consultant