Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 23:50:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      brian@mediacity.com
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   zeitnet ATM card and FreeBSD?

I believe I read on this forum that the Zeitnet ATM cards are in some way
supported or available for use under FreeBSD.

I made the obvious mistake of asking Zeitnet themselves the following
two questions:
    1. Was the product support or available under FreeBSD
    2. What is the price of the product.

Both questions have been answered with a stunning silence.  So perhaps
the people on atm@freebsd.org have some answers?

[soap box on]
the two things that really p*ss me off these days about the internet and
business in general are:  1. No one takes queries via email
seriously. 2. Everyone finds it perfectly acceptable to leave you
on hold for 20 minutes.
[soap box off]

Thanks for your indulgence.

--