Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 18:54:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDT 155 Mb fiber card

Does anyone have an IDT 155 MB fiber ATM card that they would be willing
to lend me for a couple weeks. As I have often rambled, I have been
working on an IDT ATM card driver for FreeBSD. I have two UTP IDT cards
that I have been using to write the driver and this has served me well
until now. The cards are ping each other using the Minnesota Supercomputer
Center Inc's HARP stack in a point to point mode, but I need a 155 Mb fiber
card to put on a switch to test the rest of the MSCI's HARP IP stack (what
we need for MAC/ATM addresses, etc).

--mark.