Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 09:51:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      jpt@msc.edu (Joseph Thomas)
To:        P.Gevros@cs.ucl.ac.uk (Panos GEVROS)
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Efficient ATM card.

> Hello,
> We had difficulty using the HARP one, however Cranor's driver worked fine.
> Another thing is rate limiting currently it seems not to be present in any of
> them, and it would be a very desirable feature for a driver included in
> FreeBSD.
>
> Panos
>
> In message <18537.872226791@critter.dk.tfs.com>,
> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
>  |In message <2.2.32.19970821214935.00695954@gw1>, Nasir Ahmed writes:
>  |>        Hello,
>  |>
>  |>        This is regarding the ENI-155-P-MF-S card by Efficient.  It is a PCI
>  |>card with 2MB.  Am trying to configure it under 2.2.2.  Not much succes.
>  |>        Would it be possible to give me pointers or tell me where I can get
>  |>some info on drivers and such?  Please send me a private mail as I am not on
>  |>the list at the moment.
>  |>        I realize that this must have been discussed ad nauseum, but please
>  |>bear with me.
>  |Suggest you pick up the HARP2 stuff at http://www.msci.magic.net and
>  |try that out.  It is a strong candidate for inclusion in FreeBSD.
>  |--
>  |Poul-Henning Kamp           | phk@FreeBSD.ORG       FreeBSD Core-team.
>  |http://www.freebsd.org/~phk | phk@login.dknet.dk    Private mailbox.
>  |whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, In
> *c.
>  |Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.

Panos,

	We are very interested in working with users who experience
problems with HARP. As I am unable to find any log entry with your
problem report, could you please re-mail it to me? Thanks.

--
Joseph Thomas                           E/Mail:  jpt@networkcs.com
Network Computing Services, Inc.    	 	 jpt@magic.net

	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.