Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 1997 19:09:07 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, bde@zeta.org.au, config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Startup userconfig parsing

Just digging up an ancient thread...

Jordan K. Hubbard stands accused of saying:
> > > Otherwise, we could ask Mitch for his forth.  I think that'd
> > > be the best "full forth" solution, if we even want to go that
> > > route.
> >
> > What sort of size are we talking about?
>
> 49K.  See freefall:~/cforth (I'm sure Mitch won't mind if
> we "keep it in the family" and I'll also contact him today
> and request explicit permission).

Someone suggested to me a little while back "why not use OpenBoot?"  and
of course I couldn't come up with a better answer than "Bruce would have
a fit".

Is OB anything that we _could_ use?  Or is it moneyware and generally Bad?
My limited exposure to it hasn't been terribly deep or wonderful, and
FirmWorks mention source code, but don't talk about it being "available".