Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 07:28:48 -0800
From:      Joe Edward Doss <studione@midwest.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   General Protection Faults

Hi,

	I've been frustrated with attempting to log onto one website
http://www.gospelweb.com beyond the home page.  Once I'm there and
attempt to access one of the issues, I receive the message "NETSCAPE HAS
CAUSED A GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT IN MODULE NETSCAPE.EXE AT 000C:52D3"  I
have not been  able to load past this point.  It also occurred when I was
using Internet Explorer.

	My associates have been able to access the site with no problems.
 I'm using a 386/33 PC with 8 meg of Ram; two hard drives; a Zoom 28.8
internal modem with a dedicated telephone line.  I have no problem
whatsoever accessing other points on the net.  This is the only site I
have this problem with.  Any suggestions?

Joe Doss
studione@midwest.net
day phone (618) 529-1151 x 110