Date:      Sun, 20 Jul 1997 12:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Simple two way audio on local network.

	I have a small network of computers in my house. Among these I have a
	FreeBSD 2.2.2 machine downstairs with a GUS PnP, and an HP 735
	upstairs. Both of these have quite nice audio, with speakers and cheap
	mikes.

	I would like to set up to be able to use these as a simple intercom from
	upstairs to downstairs.

	Could someone point me to the tight tool(s) to set up to accomplish
	this?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955