Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 1997 12:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Hardware/software for TV viewing on my FreeBSD machine?

	OK, it looks like it has setled down to the point to start looking at.

	Could some kind soul give ma a summary of what hardware peices, and
	software packages I need to view TV on my FreeBSD machine? Specific
	model numbers for hardware would be greatly appreciated, as I will be
	buying them mail order from vendors who only understand windoze.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems