Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 1997 02:39:41 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "David E. Cross" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IRQ problem (was Re: IRQ timing)

Thats fine ....

The OSS driver is using 16kb size buffer. I would bumb it up to 32kb or 64kb
also I don't know if they are using auto dma or if your card supports
auto dma. I would get a different card like a gus pnp pro or
a SB 16 PnP.

Also, is anyone else having problems with OSS playing mpeg files
at 44khz?

On a separate note, does anyone know if the OSS driver is able
to play back mpeg files with the same card ,  Ensoniq Soundscape Elite?

	Cheers,
	Amancio