Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 1997 18:14:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mdean <mdean@best.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org
Subject:   Realtime Assistance Needed.

Take a look at http://www.rtmx.com

Does anybody here have any experience with that os (note the openbsd link
at the bottom of the page).  I am going to go pick up a book on POSIX
realtime, but should I be able to do the realtime type of operations I have
written about previously?  Generating a 500hz variable frequency (oxy)
pulse train?  Or reading in voltage inputs once every millisecond reliably.
Is POSIX 1003.x what I am searching for?

Why is there a link to openbsd there, does openbsd have some realitime
extensions?