Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 1997 02:04:31 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AHC optimizations

According to Justin T. Gibbs:
> with CAM, and if you are running that code, I have many more tools to

Speaking of CAM, is there a version of your files/patches that doesn't
require to download between 5 and 14 MB of files ? The most recent files
cam-* on wcarchive's incoming are about that size.

That's a bit too much for me to download across the Atlantic :-(

BTW still no ncr support I suppose ?
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #18: Tue Nov 25 22:32:12 CET 1997