Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:21:11 -0300
From:      "Helio Coelho Jr." <helio@compuland.com.br>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   ucd-snmp in Current-SMP

Hi:

    I'm trying to compile the port for ucd-snmp in FreeBSD-current
and it complains of sys_errlist conflict with stdio.h ...

I've done a make world in these box and it goes just fine... Anyone
manage to compile ucd-snmp in Current ? I'm running it in a
FreeBSD-2.1.7 and FreeBSD-2.2.2 just fine, but in Current-3.0...

I'm running SMP in a asus dual Pentium-Pro and would like to graph some
stuff using
mrtg...

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Regards,
Helio.