Date:      Mon, 08 Dec 1997 08:04:57 +0100
From:      Andreas Strobel <andreas.strobel@dbag.ulm.DaimlerBenz.COM>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP-Kernel

Hi,
i have some questions to the FreeBSD-SMP-Kernel.

1. Has anyone tested the ASUS P2L97-DS with the SMP Kernel? Runs
the        SMP-System stable on this hardware?

2. At the moment i am running the 2.2.1 System. When i will start
with
   the SMP Kernel, should i start with the FreeBSD 3.0 SNAPSHOT or is
   there a more stable alternative?

3. I want to write multithreadted programs with the SMP Kernel. Is there
    programing environment for multithreadted programing in C or C++?

 |   Andreas Strobel                                      |
 |   Daimler-Benz-AG                                      |
 |   Forschungszentrum Ulm                                |
 |   Produktionsinformatik (F3P)                          |
 |   Wilhelm-Runge-Str. 11                                |
 |   89013 Ulm                                            |
 |   Tel.    0731/505-2845                                |
 |   Fax.    0731/505-4210                                |
 |   e-mail: andreas.strobel@dbag.ulm.daimlerbenz.com     |