Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 1997 13:23:44 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cpu monitor

According to Bruce Albrecht:
> It would be better to send any diffs for top to William LeFebvre
> (wnl@groupsys.com), since he's the maintainer of top.  Even the latest
> version of top (3.5 beta 7) doesn't break it down by CPU for SMP
> systems (at least not for FreeBSD or Solaris).

The version of top shipped with HP-UX 10.20 does make a different display
for multiple processors. I don't know if their modifications are public or
not...

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #19: Tue Dec  9 20:17:10 CET 1997