Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 1997 16:31:30 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@apfel.de>
To:        Alex Nash <nash@mcs.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports/man pages

Alex Nash writes:
>The "New ports added last two weeks" email is great!  While I
>read the commit mails for ports, I often miss some interesting
>ports.  Your new service has been very helpful.
>
>On another subject, your man page links on the doc page are
>missing only one thing that I can think of:
>
>   http://www.bsdi.com/bsdi-man/

The man page links on the doc page are all point to the same
script. It may be confusing to add a new link which point
to another (but similar ;-) script on an other host.

You will find the BSDI man pages in the FAQ section
	man.cgi -> FAQ -> other man page from yahoo

--
Wolfram Schneider    <wosch@apfel.de>    http://www.apfel.de/~wosch/