Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 17:40:12 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stefan@promo.de>
To:        M.Santhoff@t-online.de (M.Santhoff), FreeBSD Website <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mail address for problem solving

At 7:53 Uhr +0200 13.09.1997, M.Santhoff wrote:
>Hi Postmaster!
>
>I'd like to know whom i can mail to for some question like 'wich SCO
>Unix brand is supported by the ibcs2-emulation' or 'where to get the
>xxx-ports, i can't find the sources'.

First of all, you'll might want to check our Web pages. If none of the
information answers your questions, you can subscribe to one of the many
mailing lists. Please see http://www.freebsd.org/support.html for details.

As you seem to be from Germany, you'll might want to subscribe to a German
list; see http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/mailinglists.html for details.

And if you are from Hamburg, like your T-Online account suggests, you might
want to subscribe to the BSD Users Group Hamburg's mailing list, or even
attend our monthly meeting. See http://www.bsdhh.org/ for details.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke
Promo Datentechnik      |  Tel. +49-40-851744-0