Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 03:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ^kingston^freebsd

	http://www.kingston.com/yahoo/

	Just replace Kingston with FreeBSD OS. You'd get something like:

	Over a million people rely on Yahoo! everyday. Ever wonder who
Yahoo! relies on?
	Having the world's most popular destination site is a big
responsibility. After all, with 95 million page views a day, the Yahoo!
server can't afford to crash. Fortunately, Yahoo! uses FreeBSD OS for
their servers. Why FreeBSD? Because we impose strict design controls of
our source code to ensure stability you deserve. And if you think Yahoo!
servers are tough on our OS, you should see what goes on at the FreeBSD
testing lab. Our proprietary software used in conjunction with 100BaseT and
Gigabit Ethernet stresses the Operating System beyond worst case system
environment. Of course, all of these safety measure add to one thing:
unmatched reliability and performance. To find out how Yahoo! maximizes
their server performance visit www.freebsd.org or call Walnut Creek CDROM
at (800) 786-9907.

	Now, why didn't we think of something like this?

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."