Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 17:11:00 -0700
From:      "InterWeb Connections, Inc." <info@interweb-connections.com>
To:        info@interweb-connections.com
Subject:   "My business is on the Internet, now what do I do"?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your website appeared in What's New on Yahoo! recently and should be added to the main Yahoo! database in a few days.

"My business is on the Internet, now what do I do"?

It is critical that the right people see your website. Simply designing a good site does not guarantee that it will attract visitors. The "if you build, they will come" premise is not true when conducting business on the Internet. So how do you entice prospective customers to your site? We deliver innovative, traffic-building programs that will get your website in front of the audience you want to reach.

*Search Engine Tune-Up!
Improve the position your site appears on search engine results! Watch your hit count soar when your site is listed in a top position in the major search engines!

*Promote-It!
Whether your company is large or small, in order to be found on the Internet, your website must be listed on all of the major search engines and directories.

*Promote-It Blitz!
Many search engines do not follow all the links to your sub-pages. So we submit all your web pages!

*Promote-It International!
We submit your website to 100 international search engines and directories.

*CustomerDirect!
Identify keywords that your target market would use to find you on the Internet and a good description that will draw people to your site. Using these keywords and description we create 5 "Spider Mirror Sites" and register them in all the major search engines.

*WebConnect!
One of the most cost effective ways to get the word out to the media about a new website or event is a  press release. We distribute to 1800 media outlets by email. No more expensive fax and mail outs!