Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:14:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      djc6@k2.scl.cwru.edu (David Carlin)
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LANE support for PCA-200E?

Hello,

	I have a Fore PCA-200E and have looked at the HARP 2 package for
FreeBSD 2.2.x (http://www.msci.magic.net/harp/harp2.html) but don't see
any mention of LANE support.  Is there another atm package that supports
both my for NIC and LANE?  Does anyone know if LANE support is in the
works? I'm currently using Linux with the card and am forced to use a
buggy, old version of the ATM package for linux since the PCA-200E drivers
haven't been updated in a while and aren't compatible with the new ATM
pacakge.  Just looking for some alternatives.

Thanks!
		-David