Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:03:50 -0000
From:      "Alton, Matthew" <Matthew.Alton@anheuser-busch.com>
To:        "'Farshidoo'" <farshidoo@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Is LFS operational?

Well, I'm not going to win this year's Richard Stallman think-alike
contest.  I actually don't mind the notion of my code being used by Sun
or HP or even IBM in a closed product.

It's just that the thought of my code being assimilated into a binary-only
Redmond/Borg broken kludge makes me want to hurl chow (regurgitate).