Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 09:59:55 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        garyj@muc.de
Cc:        digitech@mmadb.no, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with i4b and freebsd3.0, please help.

Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> There was recently a discussion related to collecting all the required
> patches and putting them on the consol.de server, but that apparently has
> not happened yet.

I'm working on getting a new i4b version containing all this stuff out the
door. It will still take some time to get it through the developers list
release procedure to make shure it runs on all OSes supported.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...