Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:19:04 -0800
From:      Geoff Jukema <gjukema@silk.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: redundancy

>Is anyone else interested in helping too?
>
>I think there's a few people already in the documentation project who are
>looking for someone to read their stuff to make sure it makes sense right
>now, but they haven't had many volunteers.
>
>They're starting a big effort to work on the Handbook and FAQ to make them
>easier to use, and there's a few other things being written so that newbies
>can understand them. One of the guys is organising people to help make sure
>the text files on the CD and FTP site (README and so on) are correct and
>make sense. There might be a lot of stuff happening we don't know about.

Who needs the volunteer for reading the documentation? I'll help wherever i
can, i'm always willing to read references and docs.
I think making sure text files etc are correct, that is up to everyone.
Anytime theres a proplem with text, i guess we should keep a record of it,
then compile them in one searchable document, weather it be paper or screen
format.