Date:      Sat, 03 Oct 1998 23:59:38 -0700
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cleaningup?

hi i found out my /usr is at 102% capacity
1) looking at some files in ports i found lots of japanese korean
etc.....
files when i used the du command.My question is this i would like to
get the /usr directory down to at list 100% capacity so i dont get those

error messages file system full on boot up.
2)Im brand new to FREEBSD so when i installed i think i went a little
wild
ports/games etc....I really dont need my games at this point and all
that russian
korean japanese files i see in the ports.
3)Can you please tell me step by step how to delete these directorys so
my /usr
can breath alittle.I have my Xterminal setup up pretty descent so i
really dont
want to install FREEBSD from scratch again as been suggested.
4)lastly i see there is a fvwm window manager i read on the back of the
4cd
case that i obtained.Could you kindly tell me how to fetch this program
and
install it i would really like to have a program manager.
                                        ThankYou in Advance.