Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:37:15 -0600
From:      rjent <rjent@rjent.pair.com>
To:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-java@rjent.pair.com
Subject:   Question Dealing With Software Info for 2 companies!!

Greetings,

I want to start off with saying I am a newbie to a couple of the lists
and am only posting to multiple lists to possibly further FreeBSD and
find solutions for my clients. (please no flames!)

I have a 2 companies I help support.   They are both looking for new
software to
run there businesses with, I am looking for some info to provide them
with.

Company 1.)  Construction Comapany.

1 remote location and main site.  6 to 10 workstations total, 1
workstation at remote site.  Software needs to do billing, job costing
and payroll

Company 2.) Natural Gas Company

1 main site. 5 workstaions or less.  Software needs to handle billing
and inventory for construction and gas sales.

Both located in MO., software needs to be able to be accessed from a
pc's.  Both companies will require support form the software vendors!

I need some input to provide to these companies on software.  I would
like to see them both run some software from a freebsd server and maybe
even a telnet software, java software, or a http software, or something.

I am looking for info only and only looking for software already out
there!  I no interest in reinventing the wheel!

Thanks for your help and again, if I posted in a place that is not
wanting these kinds of posts I am sorry.  I am only wanting to see
FreeBSD in these Businesses to further the FreeBSD cause!