Date:      Sun, 4 Jul 1999 09:59:42 -0400
From:      portfoli@together.net
To:        as: ;
Subject:   Video / film producers needed

Dear: Video/Film Producer

We at Mirrorcom are presantly building our web page to include a listing of
video producers through out North America. Offten our clients are in need of
production services, and as an added benifit to the video producers that use
our services, we would like to be able to provide a referace list of video/film
production companies in Canada and the United States.
If you or your firm would like to be part of the Mirrocom producers link
page visit our web page at www.together.net/~dawnc and fill out the form on
the producers link page. There is no obligation on your part and it is
completely FREE.

NOTE:
We will soon be placing our web page under a domain name wich will be easyer
to remember, as well our web page will be listed will the various search
ingens. If you would like more information about the producers link or our
company please contact us.

Thank you!