Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:57:54 +0100 (BST)
From:      Thierry Delaitre <delaitt@cpc.wmin.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Java Workshop 3.0 under FreeBSD ?

Hi,

I tried to set up Java Workshop 2.0 under FreeBSD but the main problem is
that Sun removed Java Workshop 2.0 from its download site and Sun has made
available Sun Workshop 3.0 only. I was wondering if it is possible to also
setup Java Workshop 3.0 under FreeBSD. Would it work with FreeBSD 2.x &
FreeBSD 3.x ?

Thanks,

If this message is not appropriate for this mailing list, I would be
greatful if you redirect it.

Thierry.