Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:45:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Luke <lh@aus.org>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compiler Error on 4.0-current

Hi I'm running 4.0-Current under 24 hrs old and cvs'd all the programs mozilla
wanted, and installed them, and I followed the build instructions except i did
not use USE_PTHREADS anywhere. It dies while running make on mozilla.

nsEventQueueService.cpp: In method
`nsEventQueueServiceFactory::~nsEventQueueServiceFactory()':
nsEventQueueService.cpp:321: Internal compiler error.
nsEventQueueService.cpp:321: Please submit a full bug report to
`bug-g++@prep.ai.mit.edu'.

egcs can build that file, I was wondering if it is advisable to send a bug
report anywhere? and whats a full bug report? os/hw/processes at error/ runtime
options to make?

---

E-Mail: Luke <lh@aus.org>
Sent by XFMail