Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:46:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Heyer <john@arnie.jfive.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape 3.04 and FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE

Anybody running Netscape 3.X on FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE?  I've installed
Netscape 3.04 both from the packages by downloading, and can't see any
Java applets (i.e. I get a blank area where the applet is supposed to be),
and it worked fine on 3.0-RELEASE.  Unfortunately, I only have one box to
test this on, so am hesitant to fill out a bug report.

--
"Your illogical approach ... does have its advantages."
				-- Spock, after being Checkmated by Kirk