Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 02:01:07 -0800
From:      Thomas Hentschel <thomas@hentschel.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 Image Capture Tool -- Anyone? (was: Help!!)

Randall Hopper wrote:

> Hi!
> [...]
> I'm sorry, but Fxtv doesn't support this.  Fxtv is an interactive program
> so the only way to specify the filename is via the GUI (that is, through
> the text field key-in using the keyboard).
> [...]

    On a related note, would it be possible to make that input field a liiittle
bigger or scrollable ?? I'm always short 1 or 2 characters from where I wanna save
it :-(. Or maybe even give it a cool directory/file selection box ?? I'm running
fxtv 0.47, is that maybe already in 0.48 and I'm missing out ??    Thanks for a
great app, Randall. It's my scanner :-)

-Th