Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:52:37 +0100
From:      "Carsten Holst" <carsten@holstweb.dk>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   A few questions

Hi all!

I am looking for an alternative to Windows, and am currently considering=
 freeBSD and linux. The problem I'm having is finding the difference=
 between linux and freeBSD. Is there any? If there is, what are they?
Does anybody have links to comparisons between freeBSD and linux?

What would be the easiest to start out with, as I am completely new to all=
 sorts of *nix and bsd?
I primarily use my computer for schoolwork, and some programming.

Thanks in advance, for any input!!
--
Regards
Carsten Holst