Date:      Sun, 08 Aug 1999 00:51:24 -0700
From:      tj <aggravator@aggravator.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   set variable USA_RESIDENT=YES

Hi,
 While trying to install apache13-ssl port, I get the message to set
variable USA_RESIDENT=YES, which I am, and I type in "set
USA_RESIDENT=YES" at the prompt and re-run the make install, and it
gives me the same error and wont install the package.
 I have installed many of the ports and they work great! What am I
over-looking with this ssl USA_RESIDENT thing?
Thanks!
Tim