Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:53:12 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NATD 3.2-Release Issues?

Please don't send messages individually to me and then to a list.
Send to both at the same time with the same message - it wastes less
of peoples time.

This is my answer to your personal email with the same content:

: Hi,
:
: The ``host is down'' message just means it's getting no response from
: a directly connected host.  I'm not sure what the question is here.
: If you're trying to send stuff via your cable-providers server,
: surely this means it's not responding ?
:
: BTW, you're best bet is to at least cc freebsd-questions as you're
: more likely to find a better answer there.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>