Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2000 02:00:38 -0500
From:      "Tony Johnson" <gjohnson@gs.verio.net>
To:        "John Polstra" <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: rtld-elf

Sorry about the message format.  Someone else complained before I had a
chance to see how it was set.  It should be set to plain text now.  Sorry

When I was using cvsup I was allowing cvsup to edit already placed source
code.  So on Friday Morning, I deleted all my cvs source code and cvsup all
new copies from scratch.  I did a make world and the compile finished
successfully.

I am using dual PPro-200