Date:       3 Dec 00 04:02:11 MST
From:      wesam haddad <wesam_2000@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   asking for help

hello ....
   my name is Wesam Haddad , i'm 23 years old , i'm in my 4th year of stu=
dying
computer engineering in Jordan .
   i've visited your web site to get more info about the FreeBSD O.S. in =
order
to improve my knowledge to the graduating project that i'll make due to 6=

months , but i didn't find my request . what i need is the code used by y=
our
O.S.(FreeBSD) which lets it acts as a server , because my project would b=
e a
protocol to be used between more than one operating system . in fact , i =
want
to make the needed interface between your O.S. and Microsoft - Windows NT=
 O.S.
so i need the code used by your O.S. .
   i'll be really pleased if you help me , and i know that such protocol =
is
already made but our projects looks into the work as new .
   i'll be happy if you send all the information that i may need in this
project , from you or from any source you may think that it is good for m=
e .

thank you anyway .....

                   WESAM HADDAD