Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:02:32 +0300
From:      Elias Athanasopoulos <eatha@cc.uoa.gr>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   VFS papers.

Hi,

I am looking for papers describing the VFS of FreeBSD, in particular
the ones that focus in how to integrate a new fs in the FreeBSD kernel.
The current source of the various filesystems is very helpful, but I
would appreciate any more instractive documents.

I have, also, the fsinterface paper (it is included in the FreeBSD distri-
bution) but I think that it is very limited. As it states, most of the
information belongs to 'Kleiman86' (Usenix paper), but I had not success
in finding the latter. I am in contact with people from Usenix in order to
purchase the paper, but still have no feedback.

Any additional pointers (documents, books, sources, anything) would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Elias

--
Elias Athanasopoulos  	 | I bet the human brain is |   H.E.P & Apps. Lab.
http://www.uoa.gr/~eatha | a kludge. -Marvin Minsky | University Of Athens