Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:02:58 +0200
From:      "Domas Mituzas" <domas.mituzas@delfi.lt>
To:        <hubs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <hostmaster@freebsd.org>, <dg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   *.lt.freebsd.org [proposal]

Hi,

I'm working for Delfi Lithuania (largest ISP in Baltics) as chief systems
administrator. We run freebsd.org mirroring here (almost complete one), and
would really like our site to be included in official mirrors list as
ftp.lt.freebsd.org and cvsup.lt.freebsd.org. It's official name is
ocean.delfi.lt (213.197.128.70). It uses another interface for fetching
(fetcher.delfi.lt - 193.219.195.227) and is located in one of fastest data
centers in Lithuania. Of course it may sound not much, but during last week,
still as unofficial mirror, we had 10G of FreeBSD download traffic (reaching
>300kbytes averages at peak times).

If there are any special requirements, please provide them.

With respect,
Domas Mituzas

[sometimes seen as 'damyta']