Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:18:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Vincent Rivellino <vrivelli@cslab.vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        hostmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP3.freebsd.org @ cslab.vt.edu

raven.cslab.vt.edu, a.k.a. ftp3.freebsd.org, will not be a valid mirror of
FreeBSD during the monthes of December and January.  We are currently
having some issues with disk space and will be quite busy for the next few
weeks.

I plan on expanding raven's disk capacity during its "vacation" from
mirroring, and plan to have a more complete mirror when we bring raven
back online in January.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as the CSLab
here at Tech has always been a great mirror for FreeBSD, but a number of
circumstances have prevented us from keeping up with the mirror.

I will let you know as soon as raven comes back online.

Regards,
Vince

Vincent Rivellino
UNIX Systems Engineer