Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:57:30 +0100
From:      Martin Kaeske <MartinKaeske@lausitz.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with i4b+sppp

Hello everybody

I've experienced quite a strange problem with i4b-0.95.
I've configured an connection to my ISP via i4b and sppp with
dial-on-demand enabled. The problem is that if the connection is up
and someone is using the telephone (the other B-channel) i4b is
unable to continue the connection (no http, no smtp, no icmp) furthermore
it seems that isdnd can't close the connection (isdnmonitor stops
during shutdown the connection) although the interface is closed
(ispppcontrol says phase=establish).
After rebooting the system everything is fine.
The worst problem is that i can't reproduce the problem, sometimes
it works sometimes not.

Has anyone experienced such a problem or is it just misconfiguration?

Thanks in advance Martin

PS: I'm using an AVM-Fritz card under FreeBSD-4.0-RELEASE (400017)

--
> ich versuche mich ein wenig in C unter Suse-Linux und wuerde gerne
> wissen wie man den Bildschirm loeschen kann .
Jeder ABC-Loescher sollte funktionieren. Falls du da noch was reparieren
lassen willst, dann nimm CO2 oder Halon.
		-- Manuel Hewitt in dclc --