Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:35:06 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Trenton Schulz <twschulz@gloria.cord.edu>
To:        libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libh Question

Hello,

I've done some very preliminary work with libh a while back with Nathan
Ahlstrom (nra@freebsd.org).  Anyway, I thought I'd take a little look at
it, especially since it is now in CVS.  I've been looking at getting it to
work with Qt version 2, mainly because of the namespace cleanup and unicode
support.  It is close to being done, but I'm having problems
with staticly linking the project with a static libqt2,
is it really necessary to build a static version or can a shared library
version be built instead?

Just wondering,

--
Trenton Schulz