Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:35:25 +1100
From:      Benno Rice <benno@jeamland.net>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   PowerPC/OpenFirmware patch set, part 2.

Ok, my loader's now up to putting up a prompt.  It probes disks partially
but can't boot from them yet.  Forth isn't tested yet, due to some linker
problems in NetBSD (which I'm using as my build platform) that I haven't
hacked my way around yet.

I've also had to disable the end guard in libstand's malloc/free as it was
always triggering.  I haven't hit any problems yet, but I hope to be able
to re-enable it in the near future.

Thanks to Stephane Potvin for the some of the code in this set.

The patches are available at:
	http://jeamland.net/ppc-ofw-loader.tar.gz

--
Benno Rice                                      "No, no. We're *sweet* and
XNFP Aries Dark Subculture-                      *innocent* evil bastards."