Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:18:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status?

Hi.  I'll be doing some work on an embedded powerpc system.  It
won't be FreeBSD.  However, since I'll be doing the development on
FreeBSD and will have a power pc system in the office, I'm interested
in what the status of this effort is and where any existing code
is archived in case I have time to help out.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Fail-Safe systems, Agency approval