Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:38:02 -0700
From:      Ian Logan <ian@nmsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   web site addition?

Hello everyone,
Sorry for sending this to the whole list, I'm not sure who is doing
updates these days.  Anyway I've been working on collecting manuals/data
sheets/etc that might be useful for porting FreeBSD to the SPARC
platform.  I'm working on making a web page with all of the documents.
While I've been doing this I noticed that the FreeBSD-Sparc Web site is
missing a really important link for online documentation.
http://www.sparc.org/standards.html
They have a lot of very useful manuals online, including the Sparc
Architecture Manual versions 8 and 9 (in pdf or ps) along with several
other great documents. It might make a good addition to the
documentation section.
--
Ian Logan
Computing & Networking